Thursday, November 12, 2015

LOVE AND LOSS WARMUP


  1. My first reaction to this was happy, because they looked so happy together, but then, as it progressed on, it looked really sad, and it made me sad and made me feel bad for her because she looked so happy like she didn’t deserve what happened to her but it happened anyway.
  2. I think the photographer means that even though the pictures look sad, that they are very happy, and happy together.
  3. I think i could not shoot photos like this if i were in this situation because it would make me too sad and it would be too delicate of a subject for me to shoot.
  4. I would tell him that his wife  looked like a lovely woman, and that i was there for him, because she did to deserve that, but she looked strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment