Thursday, January 28, 2016

2015 to 2016

This is my favorite picture of 2015, because I love pugs, and they represent everything.

I also chose this picture of the pope kissing a baby, because the pope was a big thing in 2015, because he completely changed the system, and peoples views of the catholic church.

I chose this photo because 2015 was the ten year anniversary of hurricane Katrina and all the damage it did to New Orleans.


PART 2:

Star Wars was the best movie of 2015 for the same reason that “Hello” was the song of 2015, because everyone was waiting for it to come out for a long time, and because star wars already had so many fans. And it did not disappoint many people. A definite success.
The Paris attacks were the most talked about event of 2015, because It was something that effected the whole world and bright sadness upon everyone. The paris attacks were similar to the 9/11 attacks in the USA. This story is something everyone will remember about 2015.
Donald Trump was the person of the year in my opinion. Not because he has good views (WHICH HE DOES NOT) but because he was the most talked about and everyone will remember how Donald trump ran for president in 2015.
The deflate gate was the biggest scandal of 2015, because  most people love Tom Brady, and this definitely  damaged their views of him. And people now think that the patriots should not ave won the super bowl because of the deflate gate.

I think “Hello” by Adele was definitely the song of 2015 because it was the first song she has  put out in a while, and it broke so many worldwide song records. Her tickets were sold out within 15 minutes of their release. And no matter who you ask, almost everyone knows this song, and loves it.



PART 3:

  1. My favorite part of my break was that my cousins came over to my house, and we went hiking, and went to the graffiti walls. I got some pretty cool pictures!
  2. My resolutions for 2016 are to get out more and to take more pictures other than my dogs!
  3. In 2016, I’m looking forward to better music begin released than in 2016

















No comments:

Post a Comment