Wednesday, January 20, 2016

PROMPT SHOOT PEER REVEIW

another cool blog to look at:)


  1. My favorite photo on Beccas blog was the pose photo, the black and white looked really nice, and it was a good portrait
  2. My least favorite photo was the end photo, because it was really sad. It was a good photo, but it was depressing :(
  3. I like how on the portrait photo, you can tell that they turned the camera vertically, and that was a good decision. I also liked the picture taken in the reflection in the window, because it looks cool how they look transparent.
  4. I think they could improve their backgrounds, because in a few of the photos, the background was really busy.
  5. I think they best portrayed the pose, because they took a very good portrait.
  6. I think the most poorly portrayed prompt was the connected photo, it was a good idea, and the whole window thing looks cool, but it just wasn’t really a great picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment