Wednesday, March 9, 2016

SENSORY OVERLOAD


  1. I personally disagree with this statement, because when i think of a city, i think of the buildings and places there, not objects sold there. I think as a photographer, photographing the objects would probably help spread a universal message better.
  2. These images definitely made me want to visit Yiwu, because it looked so colorful and organized, and i just wanted to go see it all in person.
  3. I think if i was a child of someone who worked at one of those booths, it would be very fun, because you would be surrounded with all that color every day, but you would probably have a lot of the items sold there.
  4. my favorite photo was the one with all the flowers in it because i feel like even if i was in a bad mood, i could go there and be instantly happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment