Thursday, April 28, 2016

FINAL EXAM WARM UP



1. When will you shoot this assignment?
I will shoot this assignment when it is pretty outside, because I think it will be nice, and different to shoot outside so it won’t be boring.
2. Where will you shoot?
Probably in the grass in my front or backyard.
3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about?
I will be documenting the process of me drawing a Zentangle/mandala (inking and coloring)
4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished?
I will just need my camera, and my art supplies that i already have.
5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc? needs
I will have a few pictures of all my supplies, then I will add a 10 second time lapse of me drawing the Zentangle, and then i will insert pictures of the process and narrate what i am going to do. I will then begin coloring, and i will insert a 10 second time lapse of me coloring it, and then i will have credits, with a voice outro.

No comments:

Post a Comment