Monday, May 16, 2016

CAR RAID PREVIEW


  1. My subject will be my grandpa
  2. I will do this car raid the weekend of may 20th
  3. -when did you get this car?                                                                                                             -what specifically spoke to you about this car?                                                                               -what is your favorite thing about the car and why?                                                                       -is there anything you would want to change about it? why?                                                          
  4. I think I should write about his emotions connected to the car and the things inside, because that would make it easier to read, and more interesting to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment